What One hundred of the area's finest wedding professionals showcasing their products at two locations to help you plan your special day. From cakes to videographers, bridal gowns to wedding web designers, we've got you covered! For a more personalized experience, fill out the form on the registration page and let us know what type of services you're looking for. This is a 4-hour event with plenty to see and do. Stay for the entire show or come and go at your leisure.
The Gazette's Exclusive Gallery of Gowns & Tuxedos Visit our exclusive gallery, featuring designer gowns from Angela's Bridal and Something Bleu Bridal, as well as tuxedos from TUXEGO. This is not a bridal fashion show. This is an opportunity to speak one-on-one with representatives from these salons while browsing the latest in wedding gowns, bridal attendant dresses, mother of the bride dresses and men's wedding formal wear.
Where Hall of Springs & Gideon Putnam Resort, Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga Springs, NY. A shuttle will be available all day long to take you to and from both locations.
When January 26th, 2014, 11am - 3pm.
Cost Just $5 for the entire event. This admission fee entitles you to visit both locations. Proceeds benefit Newspapers in Education.
All brides in attendance will receive a 'Buy One - Get One Free' wedding band certificate from Sondra's Fine Jewelry, and will be eligible to win one of the following prizes:
- $5,000 towards a 2014 Wedding Reception at a Mazzone Hospitality Venue.*
- $2,000 towards your Wedding at Gideon Putnam Resort.*
- 14k gold oval saffire-diamond ring from Sondra's Fine Jewelry valued at $1,495.
- DJ Service for your Wedding provided by Complete Albany DJ.*
- A package of 4 private dance lessons (one hour each) and 4 group classes from Tango Fusion Dance Company. The value is $380.
- 43" Samsung Plasma Television from The Gazette.
Winners will be contacted by phone. *Restrictions apply to some prizes.
Contact Event Coordinator, CJ Dufort: 395-3045. firstname.lastname@example.org