The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice of the Capital Region
Advertisement
Promotions

Waterford man severely burned in bonfire

  • FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • GOOGLE+
  • LINKEDIN
  • PRINT
  • E-MAIL
Text Size: A | A

A Waterford man who was tending to a bonfire sustained first-degree burns over nearly half of his body Friday. Saratoga County sheriff’s deputies said they learned of the incident after receiving a call from Ellis Medicine’s Medical Center at Clifton Park, reporting a man had burns covering 40 percent of his body. David Stewart, 53, of 57 Sage Road, was treated there, then flown by helicopter to the Trauma and Burn Center at Westchester Medical ...


You Must Log-In or Subscribe to Continue Subscription Offer Individual stories can be found and purchased from our Archives for $2.00

Advertisement

comments

There are currently no posts. Be the first to comment on this story.
Advertisement