Saratoga County

Fire damages Clifton Park nightclub

An early morning fire damaged a popular nightclub on Route 146.
PHOTOGRAPHER:

An early morning fire damaged a popular nightclub on Route 146.

Officials said a malfunctioning beer cooler sparked the fire at Northern Lights. Jonesville firefighters were called to the scene about 2:30 a.m., after an alarm was activated. The building was unoccupied at the time, and no injuries were reported.

The building sustained extensive smoke and water damage, while the bar area sustained moderate fire damage.

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply