Saratoga County

Fire-damaged Clifton Park club to reopen next week

A local nightclub damaged by fire Thursday is expected to reopen next week.
PHOTOGRAPHER:

A local nightclub damaged by fire Thursday is expected to reopen next week.

Northern Lights, located on Route 146, has postponed all concerts through Monday because a fire caused extensive smoke and water damage to the club’s interior.

Crista Leigh, the club’s promotions manager, said anyone with tickets for those shows should go to the club’s Web site at www.northernlightslive.com for more information.

“We expect these shows to be rescheduled in the near future,” Leigh said. “We intend to have Northern Lights up and running by Tuesday, June 24. All concerts from July on will be held on their scheduled dates.”

The fire started in a malfunctioning beer cooler. The building was unoccupied at the time, and there were no injuries.

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply