Local philanthropist Jane Golub passed away Tuesday in Los Angeles. Her husband of 55 years, Neil Golub, and their daughter Mona Golub issued a statement Wednesday on her passing.
“We are heartbroken at the loss of our best friend, soulmate, wife, mother and grandmother. We will forever miss her fiercely independent style, grace, good humor and love.
Jane’s impact on our lives and our community will be impossible to measure. We are grateful for the outpouring of love and support from so many in our community and beyond who have been touched by her humanity.
Plans are being finalized for a service to be held early next week at which we can join with our friends and community to remember Jane. For now, please join with us in keeping her memory in your hearts as we prepare to bring her home.”
- Community leaders praise Jane Golub and her work, April 18, 2019
- Gratitude tempers sadness at loss of Jane Golub, April 18, 2019
- Images: Jane Golub, philanthropist, passes away, April 17, 2019
- See: Neil and Jane Golub’s wedding announcement, June 3, 1963
- Philanthropist Jane Golub dies at 80, April 16, 2019