SARATOGA SPRINGS — Griffith Dardanelli Architects of Schenectady has merged with BCA Architects & Engineers.
The Schenectady firm will be wholly absorbed by BCA, which had an office in Saratoga Springs but is relocating from Railroad Place to new quarters at 516 Broadway with the merger.
Griffith Dardanelli, founded in 1953 and based on Franklin Street, provides a broad range of architectural design and planning services and has completed hundreds of projects across New York state focusing on K-12 educational facilities.
BCA, which also has offices in Ithaca and Watertown, primarily works with institutional clients including state and local governments, education, nonprofits and healthcare; over the last five years, it has planned, designed and/or administered over a half-billion dollars worth of construction projects.
More from The Daily Gazette: