SCOTIA — The Chamber of Schenectady County will present its 31st Annual Business Awards on Oct. 23 at Glen Sanders Mansion.
The awards recognize businesses and individuals who’ve made contributions to the community and helped it grow, improving the quality of life in the process. The 2019 honorees are:
- Rising Star: Malcolm’s
- Renaissance: Daley’s on Yates and Electric City Apartments
- Enterprise of the Year: Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital
- Business Innovation: Bravos BioSciences
- Business Leader: Vic Abate, GE Global Research
- Community Partner Award: SUNY Schenectady Community College
- Corporation of the Year: Mohawk Honda
The event will run 5:30 to 8 p.m. Tickets are $85 for members and $120 for non-members.
More from The Daily Gazette: