GLENVILLE – A woman was airlifted to Syracuse for treatment of burns after a Tuesday night house fire in Glenville, police said.
The fire was called in just after 6 p.m. Tuesday at 256 Dawson Road for a fire.
Arriving firefighters found the injured woman and paramedics airlifted her to the Clark Burn Center at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse for treatment. An update on her condition was unavailable Wednesday.
West Glenville firefighters responded to the blaze with surrounding departments, including Glenville Hill.