Friday, July 30 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
JARROD SPECTOR AND KELLI BARRETT
- 8 p.m.
- The Mansion of Saratoga
- 801 Route 29, Rock City Falls
- $60 per person
SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open 11 a.m.
- First post 1:05 p.m.
- Stakes Races: 5:39 p.m. — Curlin Stakes
- Big Fez and the Surfmatics, Volcan Tequila Summer Music Stage
- Nick Collucio, Piazza Italia, Saratoga Events Pavilion
FORMER BLOODHORSE FEATURES EDITOR LENNY SHULMAN BOOK SIGNING
- “Head to Head: Conversations with a Generation of Horse Racing Legends”
- 10 a.m. to noon
- Saratoga Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, Saratoga Springs
GHOST TOUR OF CANFIELD CASINO
- 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Saratoga Springs History Museum
- 1 East Congress Street, Saratoga Springs
TROY NIGHT OUT: “HOMETOWN HEROES”
SHOP. DINE. EXPLORE.
- 5 to 9 p.m.
- Downtown Troy
- Free admission
OPEN ART STUDIO TIME
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Art in Mind Creative Wellness Studio
- 123 Saratoga Road, Glenville
- $16 and up to paint a canvas
WILD WALK WITH GOATS
- 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Into the Woods Farm
- 7222 Kilmer Road, Middle Grove
- $25 per person
PERFORMING ARTS AT THE COMMON
- The Marvelous Wonderettes
- 8 p.m.
- 7 Clifton Common Boulevard, Clifton Park
- Free and open to the public