Sunday, August 1 in Saratoga
Pick of the Day
BERKSHIRE BANK FAMILY SUNDAY AT SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open 11 a.m.
- First post 1:05 p.m.
- Stakes race: Amsterdam Stakes | 5:39 p.m.
- The Rodeo Barons, Volcan Tequila Summer Music Stage
- Brunch at The Rail at the 1863 Club
SUMMER FLEA MARKET
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Kaleidoscope Cafe
- 588 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs
SPA CITY FARMERS’ MARKET
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lincoln Baths
- Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs
SUMMER STROLL: BROADWAY IN 1874
- 10:30 a.m. to noon
- NW Corner of Congress Street and Broadway, Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation Members: $15 or $5 with Stroll Pass | Non-Members: $20
THE SCHMOOZE CONCERT
- 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- War Memorial, 268 Broadway, Saratoga Springs
- Free and open to the public
HEARTS OF THE ADIRONDACKS FESTIVAL
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Adirondack Folk School, 51 Main Street, Lake Luzerne
- Free admission
FARM FEAST FOR GRASSLAND BIRDS
- 4 to 7 p.m.
- Pleasant Valley Farm, 118 South Valley Road, Argyle
- Register online at bit.ly/gbtfarmfeast, minimum donation $100
More from The Daily Gazette: