Tuesday, August 3 in Saratoga
Pick of the Day
- 6 p.m.
- Nine Pin Cider-themed Bingo with some cider and dinner
- Nine Pin Ciderworks
- 929 Broadway, Albany
NEW YORK STATE MILITARY MUSEUM AND VETERANS RESEARCH CENTER
- Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Tuesday through Saturday
- 61 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs
ELLEN HARDIN WALWORTH EXHIBIT OPENING AT CANFIELD MUSEUM
- 11 a.m. | 1 East Congress Street, Saratoga Springs
- Hardin Walworth was one of the founders of the Daughters of the American Revolution and founder of the Saratoga Battlefield Commission
CROQUET ON THE GREEN
- 3 to 7 p.m.
- Gavin Park
- 10 Lewis Road, Saratoga Springs
- Garden party and picnic
THE SCHMOOZE CONCERT
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- War Memorial in Congress Park, Saratoga Springs
- Free and open to the public
$2 BOWLING NIGHT AT SARATOGA STRIKE ZONE
- 9 to 11:45 p.m.
- 32 Ballston Ave., Saratoga Springs
FREE SUMMER MOVIE AT PALACE THEATRE
- “Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse”
- Doors open at noon
- Movie at 1 p.m.
- Free popcorn for kids 12 and under
PARK PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS “MATILDA”
- Feat. Students of Playhouse Stage Company
- 8 p.m.
- Park Playhouse in Washington Park, Albany
- Admission: $23-$33 OR free lawn seating on first-come basis (blankets and chairs can begin reserving spots at noon)