PICK OF THE DAY
Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- Pitney Meadows Community Farm, Saratoga Springs
- $50-$60 per person
Berkshire Bank Family Sunday at Saratoga Race Course
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open 11 a.m.
- First post 1:05 p.m.
- Stakes race: Adirondack (Grade II)
- Fasig Tipton de la Rose (R) (Grade III) (Turf)
- Saratoga Oaks Invitational (Grade III) (Turf)
- Captain Squeeze & The Zydeco Moshers at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
Community Market & Open Mic | Hosted by Saratoga Children’s Theatre
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 9 North Plaza (Saratoga Children’s Theatre), 615 Maple Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Free admission
- Partnered with Artisanal Brewing, Caffe Lena, RomCom Candles and numerous other local vendors
Spa City Farmers’ Market
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lincoln Baths, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs
Broadway Pro Musica! | Presented by Albany Pro Musica
- Park Playhouse, Washington Park Lakehouse, Madison & New Scotland Avenue, Albany
- 3 p.m.
- Price: $23-$33
- Tickets: Lawn seats are free and available on a first-come, first-served basis; Spots can be claimed starting at noon
- Tickets for reserved seats can be purchased through the Playhouse Stage Company box office at (518) 434-0776
Sunday at Ledge Rock Hill – Live Music!
- Ledge Rock Hill Winery & Vineyard
- Noon to 5 p.m.
- 41 Stewart Dam Road, Corinth
- Cost: Free
- Live music is outdoors, thus weather permitting. Stay tuned to social media.
Alex Torres & His Latin Orchestra Concert
- 7 p.m.
- Freedom Park, Scotia
- Free and open to the public.
More from The Daily Gazette: