Sunday, August 15 in Saratoga
Pick of the Day
SARATOGA COOLER BAG GIVEAWAY DAY PRESENTED BY SARATOGA CASINO HOTEL
- Saratoga Race Course, Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- First giveaway of the meet
- Free with paid admission while supplies last
- Gates open 11 a.m.
- First post 1:05 p.m.
- Stakes races: Galway (Turf)
- The North & South Dakotas at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
DARYL HALL & JOHN OATES WITH SQUEEZE, KT TURNSTALL
- 7 p.m.
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs
- Tickets: $22.50* to $430.70
* – Pricing for Lawn four pack only
SPA CITY FARMERS’ MARKET
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lincoln Baths, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs
TRAP/CLAY SHOOT AT FISH CREEK ROD & GUN CLUB
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 123 NY Rt 32, Schuylerville
- Open to the public
- Great time to introduce the youth to trap shooting for fun
- Novice to Expert: $5 per round
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, soda, and water will be available for purchase
NEW YORK CAPITAL DISTRICT RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL
- 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Indian Ladder Farms, 342 Altamont Rd, Altamont
- Price: $5 to $15
SCHOHARIE COUNTY SUNSHINE FAIR
- 9 a.m. to midnight; Exhibit buildings: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 113 Sunshine Drive, Cobleskill
- Admission: $20 (3% added for credit card)
MUSIC HAVEN CONCERT SERIES
- Albert Cummings with special guest Wyld Blu
- 7 p.m.
- Central Park, Schenectady
PREMIER LEAGUE LACROSSE DOUBLEHEADER
- Game 1 begins at 2 p.m.
- Tom and Mary Casey Stadium at UAlbany
- Tickers: $40 to $70