PICK OF THE DAY
Lindsey Stirling with Kiesza
- 7 p.m.
- Amphitheater at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Saratoga Springs
Open Adult (60+) Hockey
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Full hockey gear including helmet with mask or half shield and gloves required
- 30 Weibel Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- City residents: $9 | Non-City residents: $11 | $11 Goalies fee
Humpty Dumpty’s Cruise-In
- Every Monday
- 6 to 9 p.m.
- 70 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- 9 to 11:45 p.m.
- Saratoga Strike Zone, 32 Ballston Ave., Saratoga Springs
- Unlimited pizza, bowling and bowling shoes for $15 per person
The Refrigerators Concert
- 7 p.m.
- Freedom Park
- Free and open to the public
The Camp Saratoga 5K Trail Series
- Monday evenings in August
- 6:15 p.m.
- A low-key, all-outdoors event topped off by light refreshments and unusual raffle prizes
- Wilton Wildlife Preserve and Park, Parking Lot #1, Wilton
- Registration is $5 day-of or $20 for all five races