Sunday, Aug. 22 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
AFTER THE RACES – CELEBRITY BARTENDING EVENT
- 6 to 10 p.m.
- Bailey’s Cafe, 37 Phila St., Saratoga Springs
- Drinks served by jockeys and trainers following Sunday’s races at the Track
- 20% of sales and 100% of tips donated to support horse rehabilitation and resettlement
BERKSHIRE BANK FAMILY SUNDAY AT SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open 11 a.m.
- First post 1:05 p.m.
- Stakes races: Summer Colony (R)
- ILL Funk at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
SPA CITY FARMERS’ MARKET
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lincoln Baths, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs
CATTAILS PAINT AND SIP
- 2 to 4 p.m.
- Saratoga Paint and Sip Studio, 80 Henry St., Saratoga Springs
- Cost: $35
ROBIN AND LINDA WILLIAMS
- 7 to 9 p.m.
- Caffé Lena, Saratoga Springs
- Cost: $24
LATIN NIGHT WITH DJ BOYBOY
- 8 to 11 p.m.
- Putnam Place, 63a Putnam Street, Saratoga Springs
- Age: 21 and up
OPEN MIC NIGHT
- 7 p.m.
- Moon & River Cafe, 115 S Ferry St., Schenectady
- All musicians, poets, comics welcome
CRAIG OWENS/GEOFF RICKLY
- 8 p.m.
- The Hollow Bar + Kitchen, 79 N Pearl Street, Albany
- Tickets: $22.50