Wednesday, Aug. 25 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
WING NIGHT WEDNESDAY AT TIPSY MOOSE TAP & TAVERN
- 11:30 a.m. to close at all 3 locations (Latham, Albany and Troy)
- 1 dozen wings and a pint of Moosehead lager for $15.95
- Latham: 185 Old Loudon Road, Latham
- Troy: 62 Vandenburgh Ave, Troy
- Albany: 261 New Scotland Ave, Albany
SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open 11 a.m.
- First post 1:05 p.m.
- Stakes races: John’s Call (R) (Turf)
- The McKrells at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
- Save $5 on Travers Day Tickets by purchasing in advance at Box Office near Gate A
- (General admission $15 instead of $20 and Clubhouse $25 instead of $30)
SARATOGA FARMERS’ MARKET
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- High Rock Park, Saratoga Springs
STRENGTH TRAINING WEDNESDAYS
- 1 to 2 p.m. (in person and available via Zoom)
- Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams St., Saratoga Springs
IRISH CELTIC SESSIONS
- 7 to 10 p.m.
- The Parting Glass, Saratoga Springs
- Bring your instrument to join in or stop by to listen
- Everyone is welcome to join in
BLUES NIGHT FT. STRETCHING THE TRUTH AND ELLY WININGER
- 7 to 9 p.m.
- Caffé Lena, Saratoga Springs
- Cost: $5
WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR
- Gates open at 9 a.m.
- 392 Old Schuylerville Rd, Greenwich
- Week Pass: $36, Day Pass: $12, Advanced Ride Ticket Sheets: $10
- 10 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Washington County Fair Entertainment Tent #1
- Daily admission: $12
PETER VAN KEUREN | JAZZ PIANO & VOCALS
- 6 p.m.
- Moon & River Cafe, 115 S Ferry St., Schenectady
- 7 p.m.
- Freedom Park
- Free and open to the public