Thursday, Sept. 2 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
TRIVIA THURSDAY AT NOSTALGIA ALE HOUSE & WINE BAR
- 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- 113 Route 9P, Malta
- Free admission
TICKET GIVEAWAYS DAY AT SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open | 11 a.m.
- First post | 1 p.m.
- Stakes races: P.G. Johnson (Turf)
- Fenimore Blues at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
- Enter to win tickets to numerous events and attractions including Zac Brown Band at SPAC and ValleyCats and Adirondack Thunder games
$2 BOWLING NIGHT AT SARATOGA STRIKE ZONE
- 9 to 11:45 p.m.
- 32 Ballston Ave., Saratoga Springs
DINOSAURS IN MOTION
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Universal Preservation Hall, 25 Washington St., Saratoga Springs
- Cost | Adults: 25; Age 17 and under: $15; 2 and under: Free
- Doors: 7 p.m. | Show: 8 p.m.
- Hart Theatre at The Egg, Albany
- Tickets extremely limited: $79.75 or $89.75
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m | Midway opens at 1 p.m.
- 21 Bridge Street S, Fonda
- General admission: $12 | Parking: $2 | Unlimited rides: $25
- Dust ’til Dawn | 7 to 11 p.m. at Kane Entertainment Building
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 69 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke
- General admission: $12, plus children 13 and under: Free
- Donny Elvis | 1 and 5 p.m.; Fritz’s Polka Band | 3 and 7 p.m. at Park Stage Entertainment
OPEN MIC NIGHT
- 8 to 11 p.m.
- Wicked Eatery Pub and Entertainment, 1602 U.S. 9, Clifton Park
- $0.75 wings every Thursday as well
BALLSTON SPA FARMERS’ MARKET
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- Saratoga County History Center, Ballston Spa
THIRSTY THURSDAY KARAOKE NIGHT
- 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Pinhead Susan’s, 38-40 North Broadway, Schenectady
- Free Give-a-ways, Late Night menu, Drink specials