Friday, Sept. 3 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
Dr. Dog with Bowerbirds
- Doors: 7 p.m. | Show: 8 p.m.
- Empire Live, 93 North Pearl St., Albany
- Age 16 and up
- Tickets: $27
Last Pharaoh with Sonic Sacrifice, Faced, The Antarctican
- 7 p.m.
- Putnam Place, 63a Putnam Street, Saratoga Springs
- Age 18 and up
- Tickets: $12
Seth Warden Trio
- 8 to 11 p.m.
- The Parting Glass, Saratoga Springs
- Patio show (weather permitting). Limited capacity.
- Call for reservations at (518) 583-1916.
Saratoga Race Course
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open | 11 a.m.
- First post | 1 p.m.
- Stakes races: Lucky Coin (R) (Turf)
- Rich Ortiz Trio at the Vulcan Trio Summer Stage
- NYRA honors its final Hometown Hero
- Saratoga Race Course welcomes Tokyo Olympic medalist Emma White
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m | Midway opens at 1 p.m.
- 21 Bridge Street S, Fonda
- General admission: $12 | Parking: $2 | Unlimited rides: $25
- Skeeter Creek | 7 to 11 p.m., Kane Entertainment Building
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 69 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke
- General admission: $12, plus children 13 and under: Free
- Sugar Skull Band | 2 and 6 p.m.; The Matt Mirabile Band | 4 and 8 p.m. at Park Stage Entertainment
Jeff Lustick | Acoustic guitar (Covers/Originals from 50s on up)
- 7 p.m.
- Emack & Bolio’s Ice Cream
- 366 Delaware Ave., Albany
- 7 to 10 p.m.
- Nanola, 2639 U.S. 9, Malta
- Call (518) 587-1300 for reservations