Saturday, Sept. 4 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open | 10:30 a.m.
- First post | 12:35 p.m.
- Stakes races: Flower Bowl (Grade I) (Turf) (BC), Jockey Club Gold Cup (Grade I) (BC), Prioress (Grade II), Saranac (Grade III) (Turf)
- Nite Train with Thomasina Winslow at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
SATURDAY SARATOGA FARMERS’ MARKET
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- High Rock Park, Saratoga Springs
DINOSAURS IN MOTION
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Universal Preservation Hall, 25 Washington St., Saratoga Springs
- Special guests: Son Of A Gun and Run The Movies
- 8 p.m., Putnam Place, 63a Putnam Street, Saratoga Springs
- Age 21 and up
JOHN KRIBS TRIO
- 8 to 11 p.m.
- The Parting Glass, Saratoga Springs
- Patio show (weather permitting). Limited capacity.
2021 CAPITAL REGION SCOTTISH GAMES
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Altamont Fairgrounds, 129 Grand St., Altamont
- Experience Scottish cuisine, traditional Scottish competitions and one of the country’s largest pipe band competitions featuring bands from across the U.S. and Canada
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m | Midway opens at 1 p.m.
- 21 Bridge Street S, Fonda
- Vegas Crush | 7 to 11 p.m., Kane Entertainment Building
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 69 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke
- Black Mountain Symphony | 2 and 6 p.m.; KISSTORY (KISS Tribute Band) | 4 and 8 p.m., Park Stage Entertainment
KARAOKE NIGHT AT FROG ALLEY
- 9 p.m.
- Frog Alley Brewing Company, Schenectady
- Ages 21 and up
BALLSTON SPA FARMERS’ MARKET
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- Saratoga County History Center, Ballston Spa
FRED GILLEN JR. | ACOUSTIC GUITAR
- 7 p.m.
- Emack & Bolio’s Ice Cream, 366 Delaware Ave., Albany