Sunday, Sept. 5 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
FINAL GIVEAWAY DAY AT SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open | 11 a.m.
- First post | 12:35 p.m.
- Giveaway of a Saratoga hoodie while supplies last
- Special family 4-pack and clubhouse box deals for the final Berkshire Bank Family Sunday
- Free drawstring bags with school supplies
- Stakes races: Spinaway (Grade I)
- The Hawthornes at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
SPA CITY FARMERS’ MARKET
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lincoln Baths, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs
FIRST CLAWHAMMER BANJO CLASS WITH CAMERON DEWHITT
- Start of 4-weeks of instruction
- Noon to 3 p.m.
- Caffe Lena, Saratoga Springs
ALANIS MORISSETTE WITH GARBAGE AND CAT POWER
- 7 p.m.
- SPAC, Saratoga Springs
LATIN NIGHT WITH DJ BOYBOY
- 8 p.m.
- Putnam Place, 63a Putnam Street, Saratoga Springs
- Age: 21 and up
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m | Midway opens at 1 p.m.
- 21 Bridge Street S, Fonda
- Whiskey Creek | 6 to 10 p.m., Kane Entertainment Building
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 69 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke
- Bridge Street Revival, “Gospel Music Show” | 1 p.m.; “Getting Back to Country” | 3 to 8 p.m., Park Stage Entertainment
REGGAE BRUNCH WITH MIXED ROOTS
- Frog Alley Brewing Company, Schenectady
PEARL | ACOUSTIC FOLK
- 7 p.m.
- Emack & Bolio’s Ice Cream, 366 Delaware Ave., Albany