Monday, Sept. 6 in Saratoga
Pick of the day
CLOSING DAY AT SARATOGA RACE COURSE
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open | 11 a.m.
- First post | 12:35 p.m.
- Stakes races: Hopeful (Grade I) | Bernard Baruch Handicap (Grade II) (Turf)
- Big Medicine at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
DINOSAURS IN MOTION
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Universal Preservation Hall, 25 Washington St., Saratoga Springs
HUMPTY DUMPTY’S CRUISE-IN
- 6 to 9 p.m.
- 70 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Doors: 6:30 p.m. | Show: 7 p.m.
- Putnam Place, 63a Putnam Street, Saratoga Springs
- Age: 21 and up
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. | Midway opens at 1 p.m.
- 21 Bridge Street S
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 69 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke
- Houston Bernard | 2 and 4 p.m.; The Accents | 6 to 9 p.m. at Park Stage Entertainment
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Into the Woods Farm, 7222 Kilmer Road, Middle Grove
CLIFTON PARK FARMERS’ MARKET
- 2 to 5 p.m.
- Shenendehowa United Methodist Church, Clifton Park
MONDAY KARAOKE NIGHT
- 9 p.m.
- Pinhead Susan’s, 38-40 North Broadway, Schenectady
- Free Give-a-ways, Late Night menu, Drink specials