FALL HOME 2022 – Our Fall Home section 2022 looks at innovation, preservation, restoration and inspiration.
Find all that in our articles below.
- Schenectady: Activist’s Schenectady home a telling of her life story in painting, photography and sculpture
- Clifton Park: Renovation helps Clifton Park couple go green while maintaining home’s architecture, character
- Round Lake: Renovation honors Round Lake home’s history; ‘We fell in love with the house and the village’
- Round Lake: Couple built dream home with traditional Round Lake architecture, character in mind
- Milton: Milton couple turns to geothermal for long-term savings
- Saratoga Springs: Couple’s Saratoga Springs home restoration a lengthy process, but well worth it
- Saratoga Springs: Winding road has led Saratoga Springs redesign aficionado to appreciate the value of a place to call your own
- Wilton: Wilton family gets ‘closer to all this’ with move to Saratoga County
- Edinburg: Steel Pines in Edinburg applies eco-friendly practices to its unique construction process
- Albany: For Albany carpenter and her husband, renovation of Mid-century modern is a labor of love
- Greenwich: Los Angeles couple drawn to ‘magical’ home/bookstore in Greenwich
- Glenville: On a mission to reduce ‘mountains of plastic’ in Glenville
- Essay: Saying goodbye to my childhood home