Two defendants were sentenced to prison terms on unrelated drug sale charges Friday in Saratoga County Court.
Tyler J. Grennon, 33, of East Line Road, Ballston Lake, was sentenced by County Court Judge Jerry J. Scarano to two years in prison and one year of post-release supervision on a guilty plea to attempted third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance.
Grennon was arrested by state police in March in connection with alleged drug sales in Malta last December and January.
Billie Jo Parker, 37, of Gordon Lane, Wilton, was sentenced to two years in prison and one year of supervised release, also on an attempted third-degree criminal sale charge. Parker was arrested by the Sheriff’s Department in connection with an alleged drug sale last May in Wilton.
In other court cases:
* Andre M. Clark, 36, of McClellan Street, Schenectady, was sentenced to time served and five years’ probation. He pleaded guilty earlier to third-degree criminal sale of marijuana. He had been accused of making a sale in July 2011 in Clifton Park.
* Jeffrey M. Turner, 42, of Central Avenue, Albany, was sentenced to one year in the county jail and ordered to forfeit $1,509. He pleaded guilty earlier to fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
* Brian K. Killion, 30, of Rock City Road, Milton, had his probation terminated on a February 2011 conviction for felony drunk driving. He is expected to plead guilty to a new misdemeanor charge in Milton Town Court, after being charged in August with promoting prison contraband. He is expected to be sentenced to one year in the county jail.
* Michael P. Ryan, 20, of Valatie, pleaded guilty Thursday to third-degree criminal mischief. He was arrested last May for an incident in Stillwater, in which he was accused of intentionally causing damage to a lawn. He will be sentenced in January.
* Clyde D. Woodruff, 36, of Madison Street, Saratoga Springs, was sentenced to five years in prison, given five years’ probation and ordered to have an alcohol-sensing ignition interlock system in his vehicle for the next three years. Woodruff pleaded guilty earlier to felony DWI. He was arrested by state police in Malta last November.
* Peter Engelmann, 46, of Jockey Street, Charlton, was sentenced to 60 days in jail and continued probation. He was accused of a probation violation in connection with a June 2011 conviction for felony DWI.
* Sandra G. Wheeler-Arey, 52, of Galway Road, Galway, pleaded guilty Thursday to aggravated DWI while having a child in the vehicle. She was arrested by sheriff’s deputies in November 2011 in Milton. She will be sentenced in January.