Two men were indicted Thursday on robbery and assault charges.
Michael B. Williams, 23, of Hudson Falls and Richard Collier, 31, of 54 Saratoga Ave., South Glens Falls, face two counts of second-degree robbery and one count of second-degree assault, both felonies.
South Glens Falls Police Department arrested them after an alleged incident in September.
Also in Saratoga County Court:
• Richmond Principe, 20, of Fort Edward pleaded guilty Thursday to felony first-degree making a sworn false statement in Moreau in June. Sentencing is slated for January.
• Robin M. Talback, 50, of Cohoes, was indicted Thursday on two felony driving while intoxicated counts that allegedly occurred in June in Milton.
• David Kownack, 43, of 16 Nottingham Way South, Clifton Park, was sentenced Thursday to Drug Treatment Court after admitting to a probation violation from a 2010 DWI conviction.
• James Garafalo, 18, of 76 Woodlawn Ave., Saratoga Springs, was sentenced Wednesday to two years in Saratoga County Jail for two first-degree criminal contempt charges, one from April and the other from September. He pleaded guilty to both charges and was sentenced to one year for each, to be served consecutively.
• Lloyd E. Taylor, 47, of 430 Route 146, Lot 149, Clifton Park, was sentenced Wednesday for a DWI charge to time he already served in jail plus five years’ probation to include Drug Treatment Court. Taylor was arrested in June in Mechanicville and pleaded guilty in October.
• Christopher G. Abrams, 31, of Fort Edward was sentenced Wednesday to five years’ probation and ordered to pay $4,494 restitution on a felony grand larceny charge. State police at Wilton arrested Abrams for the incident in Moreau; it took place between May 2010 and September 2011.
• Michael J. Wheeler, 37, of Glens Falls, pleaded guilty Wednesday to first-degree attempted sexual abuse, a felony. Wheeler was indicted in April on charges he had inappropriate contact with an 8-year-old girl in 2007 at a campground in Hadley. His sentencing is scheduled for January.