A Saratoga Springs man will serve 6 months in the Saratoga County jail on two felony charges.
Christopher Cira, 54, of 43 Ash St., Apt. 2, was sentenced Wednesday on counts of driving while intoxicated and aggravated unlicensed operation. In addition to the jail sentence, he will serve 5 years’ probation and need to have an alcohol-sensing ignition interlock device installed on his vehicle.
Cira was arrested in February in Saratoga Springs and pleaded guilty in October.
Also this week in Saratoga County Court:
• Curtis L. Martz, 34, of 100 Church Ave., Ballston Spa, pleaded guilty Tuesday to aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child in the vehicle, which happened in May in Milton. He is scheduled to be sentenced in March.
• Sean Lewandusky, 43, of 2 North St., Ballston Spa, was sentenced Tuesday to 1 to 3 years in prison on charges of felony DWI and misdemeanor making a punishable false written statement. He pleaded guilty to those charges in October.
• Sharon Guilder, 47, of 338 Main St., Corinth, was sentenced Tuesday to 5 years’ probation and ordered to have an ignition interlock device for 3 years. Guilder was charged in August in Saratoga Springs with felony DWI.
• Thomas Patnode, 21, of 18 Denkers Drive, Clifton Park, was sentenced Tuesday to 6 months in the Saratoga County jail and 10 years’ probation and was ordered to register as a sex offender. He pleaded guilty in November to felony possessing a sexual performance by a child in Halfmoon.
• Thomas J. Sutliff II, 26, of Averill Park, was sentenced Tuesday to 21⁄2 years in prison with 3 years of post-release supervision, concurrent with a sentence in Columbia County. He pleaded guilty in October to felony second-degree attempted burglary. State police charged him in June with an incident that happened in Northumberland.
• Jeffrey Truman Jr., 26, of Rome, pleaded guilty Monday to DWI from a charge in October in Saratoga Springs. He is scheduled to be sentenced in March.
• Krystal Berg, 21, of the Clear View Motel on Saratoga Avenue in South Glens Falls, was sentenced Monday to 6 months in county jail and 5 years’ probation on a second-degree assault charge from August in Moreau.
• Thomas Kopach, 54, of 132 Kayaderosseras Drive, Ballston Spa, was sentenced Monday to 6 months in jail and 5 years’ probation for third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was charged in August in Saratoga Springs.