A Greenfield man who admitted to his involvement in two burglaries was sentenced Tuesday to 2 1⁄2 to 5 years in prison.
Michael S. Lester, 21, of 318 Brigham Road, also must pay $3,672 in restitution for the two counts of third-degree burglary to which he pleaded guilty in January.
The charges stem from incidents in Wilton on Oct. 15.
Also recently in Saratoga County Court:
• Stephen M. Allen, 52, of 3B James Court, Gansevoort, was sentenced Tuesday to 3 years in prison and 2 years of post-release supervision on a third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance charge. He pleaded guilty in January to the charge, which stems from incidents on two September dates in Northumberland.
• Justin Germain, 21, of 26 Adirondack Circle, Apt. E, Gansevoort, was sentenced Tuesday to 5 years of probation and $5,078.70 in restitution on a third-degree criminal mischief charge, to which he pleaded guilty in January. He committed the crime in July in Greenfield.
• Kyle R. Brown, 23, of 447 Devils Lane, Ballston Spa, pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony driving while intoxicated. He was charged in September in Saratoga Springs.
• Kwame “Q” Owusu, 30, of Albany, was arraigned Tuesday on two counts each of felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal possession of a controlled substance. He also was formally charged with two counts of misdemeanor seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Owusu was charged with dealing and possessing drugs in Milton in January and February, authorities said.
• William J. Miner, 45, of 640 North Creek Road, Greenfield, was sentenced Tuesday to 1 1⁄3 to 4 years in prison, concurrent with a sentence he is serving in Washington County, for failing to report an address change within 10 days. Miner pleaded guilty in January to the charge. Reporting address changes is required for registered sex offenders.
• Ricky Guidry, 42, of 14 W.t Harrison St., Saratoga Springs, pleaded guilty Thursday to felony first-degree criminal contempt. He is to be sentenced in May.
• Jennifer Wade, 51, of 32 Shore Ave., Saratoga Springs, pleaded guilty Thursday to two counts of aggravated DWI after being charged in August and in September in Malta. She faces sentencing in May.
• Dylan Dinardo, 23, of Waterford, pleaded guilty Thursday to third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance, which happened in October in Waterford. He faces sentencing in May.
• James Yetto, 29, of 2464 Route 9, Malta, pleaded guilty Thursday to third-degree attempted burglary, with which state police charged him in February in Malta. Yetto is to be sentenced in May.
• Justin Ure, 32, of 399 Malta Ave., Ballston Spa, was sentenced Thursday to 5 days in the Saratoga County jail and 5 years’ probation for DWI. He was charged in January in Ballston Spa.
• Alexander P. Jones, 26, of 31 Swan St., Schenectady, was indicted March 27 on one count of failure to register in Ballston Spa as a sex offender and four counts of offering a false instrument for filing, all felonies, and one count of misdemeanor false impersonation.
•Kevin A. Burton, 30, of 100 Gordon Lane, Wilton, was indicted March 27 on two felony counts of first-degree criminal contempt, which police said he committed in February in Wilton.
• Robert W. Cook, 26, of 14 San Luis Road, Gansevoort, pleaded guilty March 26 to failure to report an address change within 10 days. State police arrested the registered sex offender for not reporting his address in December in Northumberland. He faces sentencing in May.
• Cherese Lynn Snare, 25, of 1571 Foster Ave., Schenectady, pleaded guilty March 26 to third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance. Sheriff’s deputies charged Snare in June in Clifton Park.
• Gavin Peck, 19, of Randolph, was sentenced March 25 to 2 years in prison, 10 years of post-release supervision and to register as a sex offender. Peck admitted in January to committing a second-degree criminal sex act in March 2012 in Mechanicville.
• Joseph Guyett, also known as Joseph Guyette Jr., 27, of 64 Avenue C, Mechanicville, was sentenced March 25 to 1 to 3 years in prison and a $1,000 fine and ordered to register as a sex offender for 10 counts of promoting a sexual performance by a child and 10 counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child. He pleaded guilty to the charges in January.
• Nicholas A. Swift, 19, of 1107 North Creek Road, Lot 29, Greenfield, pleaded guilty March 25 to third-degree burglary and was sentenced to 5 years of probation.
• Dana M. Hughes, 21, of South Glens Falls, was sentenced March 25 to 4 months of weekends in the Saratoga County jail, 5 years’ probation and $10,306.69 in restitution on a fourth-degree grand larceny charge from August in Moreau. Hughes pleaded guilty in January.
• Kelly Peceu, 37, of Fort Edward, was sentenced March 25 to 5 years’ probation and $30,610.31 in restitution for a third-degree grand larceny charge from Moreau. Peceu pleaded guilty in January.
• Darren D. Baker, 52, of 4293 Route 30, Lot 105, Amsterdam, pleaded guilty March 25 to felony third-degree criminal mischief and misdemeanor fifth-degree arson. Baker was charged in October in Saratoga Springs.
• Eric J. McIntosh, 22, of Corinth, pleaded guilty March 25 to second-degree forgery. He was charged in December in Corinth. He faces sentencing in May.