ELMONT -- Kentucky Derby winner Orb was named the 3-1 morning-line favorite, and Preakness winner Oxbow is the 5-1 second choice as a field of 14 was drawn for the 145th Belmont Stakes to be run on Saturday at Belmont Park with a scheduled post time of 6:36 p.m.
It's the largest field since there were 14 entered in 1996, when Editor's Note won it for trainer D. Wayne Lukas, who has Oxbow and Will Take Charge in this year.
A Derby winner hasn't won the Belmont since Thunder Gulch in 1995.
The field includes five horse trained by Todd Pletcher and three owned by Repole Stable, including the filly Unlimited Budget. Pletcher won his only Belmont with the filly Rags to Riches in 2007. Rosie Napravnik will ride Unlimited Budget to become the first woman to ride in all three Triple Crown races in the same year.
Here's the field for Saturday's Belmont, in post position order, with trainer, jockey and odds:
1. Frac Daddy (Kenny McPeek, Alan Garcia) 30-1
2. Freedom Child (Tom Albertrani, Luis Saez) 8-1
3. Overanalyze (Todd Pletcher, John Velazquez) 12-1
4. Giant Finish (Tony Dutrow, Edgar Prado) 30-1
5. Orb (Shug McGaughey, Joel Rosario) 3-1
6. Incognito (Kiaran McLaughlin, Irad Ortiz Jr.) 20-1
7. Oxbow (D. Wayne Lukas, Gary Stevens) 5-1
8. Midnight Taboo (Todd Pletcher, Garrett Gomez) 30-1
9. Revolutionary (Todd Pletcher, Javier Castellano) 9-2
10. Will Take Charge (D. Wayne Lukas, Jon Court) 20-1
11. Vyjack (Rudy Rodriguez, Julien Leparoux) 20-1
12. Palace Malice (Todd Pletcher, Mike Smith) 15-1
13. Unlimited Budget (Todd Pletcher, Rosie Napravnik) 8-1
14. Golden Soul (Dallas Stewart, Robby Albarado) 10-1