A 34-year-old man accused of being involved in a Saratoga County drug distribution ring pleaded guilty Tuesday.
Felix “Lucky” Moran, no address given, admitted to two counts each of third-degree criminal possession, seventh-degree possession and third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance.
Saratoga Springs police arrested him in February, seizing packets of heroin, several ounces of cocaine and thousands of dollars in cash.
They said he and another man distributed several ounces of cocaine and a large amount of heroin every few days in Saratoga Springs and were involved in up to $10,000 a week in drug sales.
Moran is to be sentenced in July.
Also in Saratoga County Court this week:
• Joseph S. O’Connor, 30, of Troy, pleaded guilty Tuesday to fourth-degree grand larceny. Authorities said he committed thefts in Wilton in April. He is scheduled for sentencing in July.
• Alfred A. Evans, 24, of 230 Emigh Road, Lot 9, Milton, was sentenced Tuesday to one to three years in prison for failing to report an address change within 10 days, a felony for registered sex offenders.
• Kimberly M. Nacy, 43, of 32A Gates Ave., Victory Mills, was sentenced Tuesday to time already served in prison plus five years’ probation for tampering with physical evidence in February 2012 in the town of Saratoga.
• Robert S. Barber Jr., 37, of 8 Jaipur Lane, Saratoga Springs, was sentenced Tuesday to one year in the Saratoga County jail and ordered to pay $1,525 restitution for fourth-degree grand larceny. Authorities said he committed the crime in December in Moreau.
• O’Neil G. Scott, 39, of Fort Myers, Fla., admitted Monday to third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance in February in Ballston Spa. Sentencing is scheduled for July.