Two men and two women who allegedly worked together in July to lure a man into a parking lot in Moreau and rob him were each indicted Thursday on four felony robbery counts.
Erica Bannin, 22, and Liana Flack, 23, both of 210 Main St., South Glens Falls, allegedly took the victim to a parking area near the Fenimore Bridge over the Hudson River, according to the Saratoga County Sheriff’s Department. In the parking area, it’s alleged Jorge Diaz, 17, of the same address, and Thomas Ford, 27, of 18 Ferdella St., Glens Falls, beat the man and took his cash, wallet and other property.
When they were arrested, deputies said they recovered stolen property.
All four were indicted on one count of first degree robbery, a B felony, two counts of second-degree robbery, a C felony, and one count of third-degree robbery, a D felony.
Also in Saratoga County Court:
• William Tobin, 54, of Saratoga Springs, who eluded police for six months, was sentenced Monday to four years in prison and three years of post-release supervision for four counts of felony sale of a controlled substance and four counts of misdemeanor criminal possession of a controlled substance. He received four years for each felony count and one year for each of the four counts of the misdemeanor charge, but all the sentences will run concurrently.
He turned himself in to police in April after fleeing the area when he was indicted in the fall. Police said Tobin spent time in Maryland and Schenectady while on the lam. In March, he was featured in the “Perp Patrol” segment on television station WRGB.
• Meghan L. Tavenner, 29, of Milton, pleaded guilty Thursday to third-degree burglary, a D felony, in connection with an April theft at the restaurant 50 South in Milton. She will be sentenced Oct. 31.
• Kar W. Kimball, 47, of Ballston Spa, was indicted Thursday on one count of first-degree sexual abuse, a D felony, two counts of second-degree sexual abuse, an A misdemeanor, and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, an A misdemeanor.
• Henry J. Ostrander, 45, of Ballston Spa, was indicted Thursday on two counts of driving while intoxicated, a D felony, and one count of first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, an E felony.
• Daniel C. Rhodes, 41, of Rock City Falls, was indicted Thursday on one count of DWI, an E felony.
• Gary G. Garafalo, 18, of Saratoga Springs, was indicted Thursday on one count of aggravated DWI and two counts of DWI, both E felonies.
• Mark H. Tyler, 48, of Greenfield Center, was indicted Thursday on two counts of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a B felony, two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, also a B felony, and two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, an A misdemeanor.
• Devin M. Donovan, 22, of Greenfield, pleaded guilty to third-degree criminal mischief, an E felony, in connect with his April 19 arrest. He is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 31.
• Jean-Luc Poisson, 20, of Greenfield Center, pleaded guilty to possessing a sexual performance by a child, an E felony, stemming from his Nov. 7, 2012 arrest by state police. He is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 31.
• Lisa M. Warenda, 27, of Troy, was sentenced Thursday to five days in county jail, five years of probation and drug treatment court after pleading guilty to DWI.
• Corey A. Saxton, 27, of Saratoga Springs, pleaded guilty Wednesday to third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance, a C felony. He is to be sentenced Oct. 30.
• Michael J. Mahoney, 48, of Clifton Park, was sentenced Wednesday to time served and five years of probation following his guilty plea to DWI in June. He was arrested in March by state police.