<> Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in Latham death of two | The Daily Gazette
 

Subscriber login

News

Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in Latham death of two

Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in Latham death of two

Autopsies today determined a man and woman found dead in their Latham home Thursday morning died of

Autopsies today at Albany Medical Center determined a man and woman found dead in their Latham home Thursday morning with their car running in an enclosed attached garage died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

"The investigation revealed no criminal conduct or intentional act," Colonie Police Lt. Robert Winn said in a statement.

Authorities were contacted by co-workers of 82-year-old Palma T. Nero at 11:36 a.m. Thursday when she did not report to work. Police responded to 3 Dove Court a short time later, and discovered the house locked up and could hear a car running in the garage.

Fire officials entered the home and found a 77-year-old John A. Lemena dead in his bed. Nero was found just outside the bedroom door.

View Comments
Hide Comments
0 premium 1 premium 2 premium 3 premium article articles remaining SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Thank you for reading. You have reached your 30-day premium content limit.
Continue to enjoy Daily Gazette premium content by becoming a subscriber or if you are a current print subscriber activate your online access.