- Name: Curtis Miller
- School: Stillwater High School
- Class rank: Valedictorian
- Parents: Bill and Jacqueline Miller
- College or other plans: Stony Brook University — chemical and molecular engineering
- After college: Land a good job and travel the world!
- Pet peeve: People who do not say "thank you" when you hold the door for them.
- What makes you unique? I am myself, not the product of my social environment.
- What you will miss most about high school: The small class sizes and my friends.
- What's in your music player? Almost every genre you can think of, minus country.
- Best part about graduating: Having the freedom to individualize the path of my education.
- Favorite book or author: Paper Towns by John Green
- Afraid of: Failure and spiders
- Social media: Instagram (@curtmiller22)
- Favorite word: Perseverance
- Who or what inspires you? My grandfather