- From 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Schenectady Fire Department will be handing out candy, activity books and fire safety information at Stations 1 through 4.
- Amsterdam’s Annual Halloween Parade, Guy Park Ave., 1 p.m. Sat.
- Saratoga DBA Fall Festival, Saratoga, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sat.
- Crossgates Mall-O-Ween, Crossgates Mall, Albany - 3 to 6 p.m. Wed.
- Trunk or Treat, Colonie Center, 3 to 8 p.m. Wed.
- Halloween Dance Party, Sprinkles Kids Spa, 6 to 9 p.m. Fri., $15 per child, $25 per family
- Clifton Park Halloween Parade, Clifton Common, 4:30 to 6 p.m. on Fri.,
- Halloween at the Museum, National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Wed. Reading of “Legend of Sleepy Hollow” and Halloween-themed crafts
- Family Saturdays: Spooky Masks, The Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery, 2 p.m. Sat.
- Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce Halloween Parade, Starting at the corner of Washington and Main St. in Greenwich, 1 to 3 p.m. on Sun.
- Warrensburg Halloween Parade, 4 to 5 p.m. Wed.
- Pumpkin Glow, Cooperstown Art Association, 6-7 p.m., Sun.
- Double M Haunted Hayride, Ballston Spa, 7 p.m. Thu. - Sun., $27
- Field of Horrors, Troy, 6 p.m. Thu. - Sun., $27
- ScreamCreek Haunt and Hayride, New Lebanon, 7 to 11 p.m., through Fri., $20
- Night Terrors Haunted Farm, Schoharie, 7 to 10 p.m. Fri. and Sat., $19
- Zombie Zip Line, Schenectady, 7 to 10 p.m. through Sat., $39.99
- Fright Fest at The Great Escape, Noon to 8 p.m. on Sat. $38.39
- Vampire Brunch at Saratoga Polo Association, 6 to 10 p.m. Sat., $75
- Howlin’ at the Moon Bash, Saratoga, 4 to 8 p.m. Sun.
- Frankenstein at Proctors, 2 and 7 p.m., Tues., $15
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Linda, 8 p.m. Sat. and 2 p.m. Sun. $10