EAST GREENBUSH -- Twelve people were arrested this week in a prostitution sting in East Greenbush, including a Schenectady woman, state police said.
Troopers conducted the sting using social media platforms to set up meetings with those who were charged.
The operation resulted in the arrests of 11 women on prostitution charges and a man on a drug-related crime. A press release did not identify how the man came to be charged.
Those arrested and their charges:
- Felicia C. Cullen, 35, of Schenectady, prostitution
- Stephanie L. Pratt, 27, of Watervliet, prostitution
- Jessica M. Coons, 32, of Troy, prostitution
- Mikayla C. Burkhart, 24, of Albany, prostitution
- Katherine M. Smith, 29, of Brooklyn, prostitution
- Gregoria Salas, 51, of New Britain, Connecticut, prostitution
- Amber L. Tulachanh, 33, of Elmira, prostitution
- Erica Dubray, 25, of Troy, prostitution
- Kristen L. Garner, 28, of Albany, prostitution, two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and one count of unlawful possession of marijuana
- Samantha M. Seney, 28, of Castleton, prostitution, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana and controlled substance in non-original container
- Cayla L. Skopayko, 27, of Rensselaer, prostitution
- Clifford L. Harden, 36, of Albany, obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest, fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and controlled substance in non-original container
- Troopers: Saratoga County establishments tested in underage drinking sting - all pass, Dec. 20, 2018
- Police: Car stolen from Glenville crashes in Schenectady, Dec. 20, 2018
- Feds: Schenectady raid nets man in U.S. illegally, Dec. 19, 2018