<> Clifton Park fire claims life of pet dog | The Daily Gazette
 

Subscriber login

News

Clifton Park fire claims life of pet dog

Clifton Park fire claims life of pet dog

No other injuries were reported
Clifton Park fire claims life of pet dog
An electrical fire broke out Tuesday morning at this Englemore Road residence in Clifton Park.
Photographer: Marc Schultz / Gazette Photographer

A family's pet dog was killed on Tuesday after an electrical fire started inside a home on Englemore Road in Clifton Park.

According to Vischer Ferry Volunteer Fire Company Chief Kenny Bowman, a call received at around 9 a.m. alerted the department to the incident at 540B Englemore Road. 

The fire began in a bedroom on the second floor of the home, Bowman said. The fire was under control by 1 p.m., he added.

The Jonesville Volunteer Fire Department, the West Crescent Fire Department, the Clifton Park Fire Department and Halfmoon Fire Department also responded to the scene.

No other injuries were reported, and the family was not displaced, Bowman said.

View Comments
Hide Comments
0 premium 1 premium 2 premium 3 premium article articles remaining SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Thank you for reading. You have reached your 30-day premium content limit.
Continue to enjoy Daily Gazette premium content by becoming a subscriber or if you are a current print subscriber activate your online access.