SCHENECTADY - The Schenectady police officers are set to go on a haunted patrol Thursday evening.
The event, dubbed the "Scare-nectady Police Haunted Patrol," is to make five stops throughout the city beginning at 5 p.m. Thursday. The first stop is set to be 5 p.m. at Jerry Burrell Park.
At each stop, officers will be giving away Halloween themed coloring books, Halloween themed bags for trick-or-treating and candy.
The department asks that an adult accompany children at each of the stops as the event is to take place at dusk.
The five stops and times:
- 5 p.m.: Jerry Burrell Park pavilion on Schenectady Street
- 5:30 p.m.: Steinmetz Park pavilion entrance, Lenox Road
- 6 p.m.: Steinmetz Homes, Emmons Street entrance
- 6:30 p.m.: The Boys and Girls Club, Seventh Avenue and Webster
- 7 p.m.: Fairview Park, Campbell Avenue and Sixth Street
Tomorrow is the big night and it should be a lot of fun! Please join us for our first ever "Scare-nectady Police Haunted...Posted by Schenectady Police Department on Wednesday, October 23, 2019