COLONIE — The Capital Region Chamber on Monday announced the 2020 officers for itself and its component organizations.
Paul Milton, president and CEO of Ellis Medicine, is the new board chair of the Capital Region Chamber. Mark N. Eagan remains chairman and CEO.
Other officers are:
- Chair-elect: Ruth Mahoney, Capital Region president, KeyBank
- Secretary: Mona Golub, vice president of public relations and consumer services, Golub Corporation/Price Chopper
- Treasurer: Stephen Obermayer, chief financial officer, BBL Companies
- Immediate Past Chair: Richard Sleasman, president and managing director, CBRE-Albany
Officers for the Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber board are:
- Chair: Robert T. Schofield, managing partner, Whiteman Osterman & Hanna
- Secretary/Treasurer: Rose U. Miller, president, Pinnacle Human Resources
Officers for The Chamber of Schenectady County board are:
- Chair: John DeAugustine, president and publisher, The Daily Gazette Company
- Secretary/Treasurer: Heather Peterson, partner, Peterson, Campoli & Associates CPAs
Officers for The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County board are:
- Chair: Christopher Dowd, president and CEO, Ballston Spa National Bank
- Secretary/Treasurer: Lisa Avila, CEO, Kitware
The Capital Region Chamber represents 2,900 businesses and organizations that employ more than 160,000 area residents.