SCHENECTADY — Seven days of special meals and deals start Monday at restaurants in and around the city.
The 15th annual Schenectady Restaurant Week runs March 2 through 8. This year, 22 restaurants are participating, with special fixed-price menus at $25.
The promotion is a joint effort of the Downtown Schenectady Improvement Corp and Capital Region Chamber with promotional support from Discover Schenectady.
Chamber President Mark Eagan said the event is a welcome boost for restaurateurs in late winter, during what is traditionally a slow period. Last year, he said, it had an economic impact of about $516,000.
Jim Salengo, executive director of the DSIC, said: “The list of participating restaurants and their creative menus reflect Schenectady’s growing reputation as a must-visit regional destination for outstanding dining.”
Menus from participating restaurants can be viewed at https://downtownschenectady.org/portfolio/2020-restaurant-week/.
Reservations are highly recommended and, in many cases, may be required.
The following restaurants are participating:
- Ambition Cafe, 154 Jay St.
- Armondo’s Villa Tuscan Grill, 273 Duanesburg Road, Rotterdam
- Canvas, Corks & Forks, 402 Union St.
- Cornells in Little Italy, 39 N. Jay St.
- Dukes Chophouse at Rivers Casino, 1 Rush St.
- The Executive Lounge, 108 Jay St.
- Grano, 426 State St.
- Jade Bistro, 120 Mohawk Ave., Scotia
- Johnny’s Restaurant, 432 State St.
- Katie O'Byrne's Irish Pub, 121 Wall St.
- Mad Jack Brewing Co. at The Van Dyck, 237 Union St.
- Manhattan Exchange, 607 Union St.
- Mangino’s Gourmet Market, 764-1/2 Eastern Ave.
- Mexican Radio, 325 State St.
- More Perreca’s Italian Kitchen, 31 N. Jay St.
- Pho Queen, 96 Jay St.
- Pinhead Susan’s, 38-40 N. Broadway
- River Road House Bar & Grill, 989 River Road, Rotterdam
- Tops American Grill, Bakery & Bar, 351 Duanesburg Road, Rotterdam
- Turf Tavern, 40 Mohawk Ave., Scotia
- The Waters Edge Lighthouse Restaurant, 2 Freemans Bridge Road, Glenville
- Zen Asian Bistro, 469 State St.