ALBANY — Uber offered a list of factoid highlights Tuesday about the first six months of its service in Albany, since ride-hailing became legal in upstate New York:
- Longest trip: 413 miles to Clarksburg, Maryland.
- Average rider rating: 4.88
- Average driver rating: 4.84
- Busiest times of week: Friday and Saturday afternoons through late evenings; morning and afternoon commute hours on weekdays.
- Number of native countries for riders: 93.
- Percentage of trips with a less-than 10-minute wait for driver to arrive: 92 percent.
Top drop-off destinations:
- Saratoga Springs
- Crossgates Mall
- University at Albany
- Greyhound bus station
- Saratoga Race Course
- Pearl Street Pub
- The City Beer Hall
- Siena College
- Collins Circle
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Uber spokeswoman Danielle Filson said in a news release: “In six short months, Uber has helped New Yorkers earn money on their own schedules, move around their communities with ease, and for those who choose to drink, get home safely. It has been an exciting ride and we look forward to the years to come.”