Ann began her newspaper career in 2010 as a reporter for the Herald Community Newspapers in Garden City, N.Y., and later was a reporter at the Las Vegas Review-Journal and the Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville, FL. Ann is a graduate of Guilderland High School and joined The Gazette as the Saratoga County reporter.
Recent articles by Ann Friedman:
- May 26, 2022 - Travel 2022: Small-town charm with world-class outdoor activities in Burlington, Vt.
- Apr 28, 2022 - Local Bounty: Quality products, innovation, service helping Saratoga Garlic in Northumberland go national (with 7 photos)
- Apr 28, 2022 - Local Bounty: Saratoga Springs location, expanded product line help Death Wish spread word about the ‘world’s strongest coffee
- Feb 24, 2022 - Outlook 2022: At your service: Northern Rivers agencies offer help, hope
- Feb 24, 2022 - Outlook 2022: Shift away from retail stores toward internet sales positioned Frank Gallo & Son Florist perfectly to weather pandemic
- Dec 16, 2021 - Celebrate: Vendors offer handmade gifts at Schenectady marketplace Jay St. Collective
- Apr 29, 2021 - Heaping Helpings: Saratoga Springs restaurant owners find success, hit stride via ghost-kitchen model
- Apr 29, 2021 - Heaping Helpings: Pint Sized in Saratoga Springs works to remain ‘relevant’ in ever-growing craft beer scene
- Dec 18, 2020 - From unique to quirky, shopping local in Capital Region has its perks
- Sep 24, 2020 - Home renovations, blog keep Voorheesville couple happily busy
- Mar 1, 2020 - Cardiologist Mookherjee passionate about work with Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
- Dec 19, 2019 - NYC is magical at Christmastime