Michael Kelly is the sports editor for The Daily Gazette.
Kelly grew up in Clifton Park and graduated from Shenendehowa High School in 2006. He is also a 2010 graduate of the Stony Brook University School of Journalism.
Kelly's work has been honored by the New York News Publishers Association, the New York State Associated Press Association, and the Associated Press Sports Editors. His work has previously been featured in The (Amsterdam) Recorder, The Saratogian, and Albany Times Union.
Recent articles by Michael Kelly:
- Oct 23, 2020 - UAlbany men’s basketball confirmed for ‘Bubbleville’
- Oct 23, 2020 - Siena men’s basketball’s Curry, Stormo receive NCAA waivers; both immediately eligible to play
- Oct 22, 2020 - UAlbany men’s basketball trying to make best of no-contact practices
- Oct 21, 2020 - Siena men’s basketball’s Harris ‘more serious’ ahead of sophomore season
- Oct 21, 2020 - UAlbany men’s basketball’s Healy embracing leadership role
- Oct 21, 2020 - UAlbany women’s basketball’s Mullen: Need to ‘anticipate’ some games will be canceled
- Oct 20, 2020 - Hopkins brings valuable experience, shooting to Siena basketball
- Oct 20, 2020 - Coming off 20-win season, Siena basketball could be even better in 2020-21
- Oct 20, 2020 - America East Conference clarifies basketball postseason outlook
- Oct 19, 2020 - UAlbany basketball’s America East schedule will look much different for 2020-21 season