Zachary Matson has been The Daily Gazette's education reporter since October 2015. Prior to joining the Gazette, he covered schools, local government, and the environment in Arizona and Missouri. Zach grew up in suburban Kansas City and studied at the Missouri School of Journalism. He lives in Corinth with his wife, Gwen, and enjoys his free time hiking in the Adirondacks or making dinner.
Recent articles by Zachary Matson:
- Aug 5, 2021 - Saratoga County moves to establish ‘full health department’ with new director of environmental health position
- Aug 3, 2021 - Saratoga Springs City Council asks to restrict alcohol sales in bars after 2 a.m.
- Aug 3, 2021 - Saratoga skaters welcome steps toward renovated skatepark
- Aug 2, 2021 - Earlier closing time? Saratoga Springs City Council to consider asking county to close bars at 2 a.m.
- Aug 2, 2021 - Clifton Park circles in on new ground-mounted solar rules
- Aug 1, 2021 - Schenectady summer enrichment program looks to ease kids back to school
- Jul 29, 2021 - As Rep. Stefanik ramps up attacks, she takes aim at Speaker Pelosi, Dr. Fauci
- Jul 29, 2021 - Ashdown Road closure in Clifton Park extended due to supply chain delays
- Jul 27, 2021 - Reopening timeline murky for Ballston Lake’s Carney’s Tavern
- Jul 26, 2021 - Carney’s Tavern operators call it quits but owner, Rosemary Carney, says historic spot will open Tuesday